Laurel Hill Golf Club
Laurel Hill Golf Club is a high-end public golf course managed by the Fairfax County Park Authority. Built on the grounds of a former prison, Laurel Hill is bordered by Hooes Road, Giles Run Park and South County Secondary School.
The course has received praise from numerous golf experts and plays at over 7000 yards from the far tees. It has all the amenities of a first-rate course: clubhouse, pro shop, restaurant, driving range and putting green. Laurel Hill also books private events and parties.
Greens fees vary, depending on the time of year and day of the week.
- Hours: Wed - Mon, 7:30am - 7:30pm; Tue, noon - 7:30pm
- Membership info: Memebership info is available here: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/golf/laurelhill/membership.htm
- Parking: Free lot
- Public/Private: Public
- Number of courses: 1
- Aggregate number of holes: 18
- Par: 71
- USGA rating: The course has seven different ratings, depending on the tees. Black Tees - 145 Blue Tees - 142 White Tees - 139 Gold Tees (Women) - 140 Gold Tees (Men) - 133 Red Tees (Women) - 129 Red Tees (Men) - 118
- Facilities: Driving range, Pro shop, Putting green, Restaurant
- Services: Equipment rentals, Golf carts, Group clinics, Parties/banquets, Private instruction
- Tee settings: Men's, Pro, Women's, Youth
- Casual attire: No