1. The final performances of “Fame - The Musical” at the Workhouse Arts Center are on Friday and Saturday. Tickets cost $20 and the curtain rises at 7:30 p.m.
2. Speaking of the Workhouse, Celtic band OCEAN Orchestra is playing the final (and free)Mount Vernon Nights Summer Concert Series on the quad on Saturday at 7:00 p.m.
3. On Friday night catch the final summer concert series performance at Lake Accotink Park. The music will be performed by the City of Fairfax's Alte Kameraden German Band - a perfect introduction to the fall season.
4. Mason Neck State Park is hosting recreational events in honor of Labor Day, from Friday, Aug. 30 to Monday, Sept. 2.
5. This is the final weekend to enjoy the waterslides at Pirate’s Cove Waterpark at Pohick Bay Regional Park!
Have a great weekend!