An online fundraising page has been set up to offset costs associated with the recovery for burn victim Mary Cox, 7, of Lorton.
Mary, identified on the online fundraiser, was burned Sunday at her home in a gasoline fire.
The online fundraiser was set up for Mary by her aunt, identified online as Jennifer Phelan.
The girl sustained second and third-degree burns over more than 40 percent of her body, according to the Web site.
Mary was transported Sunday to Shriner's Hospital for Children in Boston. She is in a medically induced coma on a breathing machine and listed in critical condition, according to the site.
Any donations made will help offset the travel costs for her parents, Steve and Pamela, as well as out-of-pocket medical expenses, the site notes.