The board of directors of the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce has announced the introduction of a new level of participation for small businesses or organizations with less than 100 employees.
Beginning August 1, 2012, businesses not already involved in the Chamber’s annual sponsorship program may opt-in to this new Chamber Partner program.
For an annual investment of only $1,000, small businesses and organizations with less than 100 employees may become a Chamber Partner. The program may be started on the first of any month, and it continues for 12 consecutive months.
As a Chamber Partner your business receives:
- Annual membership (for small businesses or organizations with less than 100 employers)
- Enhanced Listing in the Chamber’s online member directory (member to populate)
- Listing on Chamber Partner webpage on the Chamber’s website, with link to member’s website
- And any combination of two of the following marketing opportunities:
- Tile ad to run for one month in a section of member’s choice on the Chamber website (member to provide ad)
- Business card ad in one issue of Image (member to provide ad)
- One insert in Image, the chamber's newsletter (member to supply 275 copies of 8 1/2" x 11" or smaller flyer)
- One set of Chamber member mailing labels
All benefits are inlcuded during the 12-months of participation as a Chamber Partner, and expire at the conclusion of the participation year.
For more information about the Greater Springfield Chamber's new Chamber Partner program, or to register your small business or organization, please give me a call at 703-866-3500.
Nancy-Jo Manney, Executive Director, Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce