Each week, Lorton Patch brings you recent job listings in and around the Lorton area. Here are a few of this week's notable openings:
- Alexandria-based Reliance Home Care is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant to fill a night-shift position for the Lorton area. Nursing Assistant responsibilities may include assistance with activities of daily living, personal care and skilled nursing services. Rates and compensation are "competitive" according to an ad on craigslist. For applications and interviews, call 703-340-8570.
- You probably don't have to love hamburgers for this job, but it probably wouldn't hurt. Did you know Five Guys Burgers and Fries is headquartered in Lorton? The home office is looking for an Administrative Assistant. A high-school diploma is required and a two or four-year college degree is preferred. Applicants should be able to type 50 words per minute. See list of requirements and duties, and reply to the ad on craigslist.
- Speaking of food, ZPizza is hiring part-time Delivery Drivers. Applicants should have a driver's license and be insured. Respond to the craigslist ad here.
- is looking for a part-time multi-tasker: Someone who can answer phones and also do updos. Being fashion-forward and fun also helps, according to its craigslist ad.
- Are you athletic or want to be? Gold's Gym in Fairfax Station is looking for a Front Desk Associate. Requirements include a high school diploma, customer service and basic computer skills. Read more about the position in this ad on monster.com.
- is in need of an Expanded Function Dental Assistant. Organizational skills, attention to detail and pride in your work are critical factors. Apply for the position at Washington Post jobs.
- The in Lorton still needs a Senior Accountant. Salary is $45,000 to $55,000. For more information, visit the Indeed job site.