Money and jobs are scarce these days, and Lorton Patch wants to help! Here are a few of this week's notable openings in Lorton:
- Eagle Protection Services is looking for a unarmed officer in Lorton to work 30 hours per week for $11 per hour. The candidate must have a neat appearance, clean criminal and driving records and a valid Virginia unarmed security registration. The post will be held on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.
- Papa John's Pizza is looking for part-time delivery drivers to work nights and weekends for $12-$15 per hour in the Lorton/Fort Belvoir areas. The applicants must have a valid Virginia driver's license, a clean driving record and car insurance.
- Unique Cleaning Service, Inc. is looking for two cleaning technicians to clean a government site in Lorton. Candidates must have three years of janitorial experience and have a high school diploma. The position is minimally supervised, and a background check will be performed on the candidate.
- FAMA Healthcare Services in Lorton is looking for a full-time certified nursing assistant to work with a client in Northern Virginia. The candidate must have CPR and First Aid certifications, a valid driver's license and a clean criminal background. One year of working experience in private duty, a nursing home or in a hospital is required.
- Pioneer Roofing Systems is looking for commercial laborers with clean driver's licenses. There are two positions available, and the job offers on-site training and benefits, including a 401k. Candidates must pass a drug test.
Check out these job listings here on Lorton Patch.