Attention Lortoners: Due to a scheduling conflict, the South County Federation's monthly transportation committee meeting has been moved to Thurs., Oct. 10 at 7:30 p.m.
The meeting will be held in the South County High School media room, and the agenda includes:
1. Route 1 Community Involvement Committee
2. Mass Transit Resolution request
3. Parking & Loitering problem near Plaskett Lane
4. Lorton Road lights timing
5. Website improvements to transportation page
Incidentally, the regular, second Tuesday monthly meeting of the Federation will still be held on Tues., Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:30 p.m. (also in the South County media room).
See you there!