1. Who doesn’t like fresh fruit and veggies? The Workhouse Farmers’ Market is today from 3-7 p.m.
2. You Said It: “I think it should be a Dunkin Donuts, wrote a reader about the vacancy at 9425 Lorton Market St. The space was home to Caribou Coffee, and has been vacant for over five months. “We do not have one in the area and think it would be a great addition to the stores.”
3. ICYMI: The family of Michael Wells Arnold released a statement after the Lorton resident was killed at the Washington Navy Yard shooting on Monday.
4. Numbers of the Day: 2-4-6-8: That’s what you count to yourself in the office while doing exercises by Lorton’s Suzie Carmack.
5. The weather today will be mostly sunny with a high of 74 degrees. Take a sweater or light jacket with you today.Have a great day!