As our comedic offerings at the Workhouse grow, so does our audience! November will feature 5 Stand Up Comedy Nights! This weekend patrons can laugh it up with the Jokeslingers Comedy Tour, featuring Alex Moore, a comedic giant who has appeared on “My Name is Earl”, “MadTV”, and “The View”. The performances will also feature comedians Brian Kerns, from “Last Comic Standing”, and Adam Dodd, a musical comic who has performed on “Ryan Seacrest Live”, MTV, and VH1. Presented Friday and Saturday nights at 8pm and 10pm in the W-3 Theatre, tickets are on-sale now! Purchase Tickets at: http://jokeslingerscomedy.com/box-office.html/.
Next Friday, November 23 at 8pm, Workhouse patrons will not want to miss the return of Cool Cow Comedy, featuring headliner Rob Maher from DC Improv and Gotham Comedy Club, also featuring Sara Armour from DC Improv Lounge, with your host Rahmein Mostafavi! These performances have sold out recently, so be sure to go to http://www.coolcowcomedy.com/ today to purchase your tickets!
For all performances, please note:
*Due to material, all patrons must be 18 years old to attend the performance. Due to the nature of theatrical bookings, line-up of performers is subject to change without notice.
**Due to limited seating, advance ticket reservations are recommended for these events. Reserved tickets may be collected at Will Call beginning 30 minutes prior to event, doors open for seating 30 minutes prior to performance.
THIS WEEK AT THE WORKHOUSE
- Jokeslingers Comedy Tour, October 16 & 17 at 8pm & 10pm, W-3 Theatre.
- Cool Cow Comedy Night, October 23 at 8pm, W-3 Theatre.
- Date Night: Ballroom Social Dance, October 17 at 7:30pm, McGuireWoods Gallery.
- Date Night: Chef’s Table, October 17 at 8pm, Vulcan Gallery Café.
- Mobile Works Exhibition, October 26 - November 18, McGuireWoods Gallery.
- Untitled Cereal Exhibition, October 26 - November 18, McGuireWoods Gallery.
- Workhouse Associate Artists, October 3 - November 4, Vulcan Gallery.
- November exhibitions in all seven studio buildings, Vulcan Gallery.
- Workhouse Prison Museum in Building W-9.
- Workhouse Farmers Market Thursday 3–6pm, Workhouse Quad.
Stop by and visit us!
The Workhouse is open Wednesday – Saturday from 11am – 7pm and Sundays from 12 – 5pm. The Workhouse Prison Museum is open Wednesday – Friday from 12 – 3pm and Saturday – Sunday from 12 – 4pm. Visit www.WorkhouseArts.org for more information, to purchase tickets or to register for classes.
Director of Marketing
Workhouse Arts Center . . . Escape to Arts & Entertainment!