Police Blotter: Stalking, Arrests and Not Reporting a Fatal Accident
South County crime events for the week preceding Jan. 11, as reported by the Fairfax County Police Department.
The following information was supplied by the Fairfax County Police Department. Where an arrest is mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
A 70-year-old man was arrested Jan. 5 for violating the terms of a stalking protective order in Lorton. Ronnie T. Wheeler was arrested after leaving a home of a family member in the 6800 block of Springfield Drive. He was charged with a protective order violation. The victim was not at home at the time of the incident, according to police. Wheeler was also arrested Jan. 3 for assaulting a family member.
Other Crime Events
- A cell phone was stolen from a residence in the 9900 block of Hagel Circle.
- A cell phone was stolen from a residence in the 8100 block of American Holly Road.
- License plates were stolen from a vehicle in the 8100 block of Horseshoe Cottage Circle.
- A 1995 MX6 was stolen from the 9800 block of Hagel Circle.
- A 30-year-old Lorton man was arrested on Jan. 3 for not reporting a car accident that resulted in injury and death.
- A 34-year-old Lorton woman living in the 9700 block of Hagel Circle was arrested on Jan. 8 for failing to appear in court.
- A 25-year-old Lorton man living in the 8200 block of Reiser Lane was arrested on Jan. 7 for credit card forgery and credit card larceny.
- A 41-year-old Lorton man living in the 9900 block of East Hill Drive was arrested on Jan. 8 for being drunk in public.
- A 21-year-old Lorton man living in the 9400 block of Janerio Court was arrested on Jan. 7 for reckless driving.
- A 33-year-old Lorton man was arrested on Jan. 8 for his third offense of assaulting a family member.