On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from recent police updates through Nov. 14 from the Franconia and West Springfield police districts of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Assault/Destruction (red on above map), 9600 block of Eaton Woods Place, 11/10/12, 1:45 a.m. The victim called police because her ex-boyfriend had shown up at the house. The 17-year-old Woodbridge boy allegedly began kicking the door. He eventually broke into the home and officers arrived. He fled out the back of the house and was captured in the nearby woods. Once in custody, he allegedly kicked one of the officers. He was charged with assault on a police officer, burglary, and underage possession of alcohol.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Larcenies (blue on above map):
- 7200 block of Lockport Place - checks from business
- 7400 block of Alban Station Court - laptop computer from residence
- 7400 block of Laurel Oak Court - credit card from business
Vehicle Thefts (green on above map):
- 7300 block of Telegraph Square Drive - Mercedes C280
See More on Patch
- Lorton Arrests: Assaulting a Family Member, Driving Without a License and Failing to Appear in Court
- Police Release Video of Potential Serial Groper Suspect
- Police: Fire Department Responds to False Fire Report, Officers Charge Lorton Woman with DWI
- Possible 24th Report Made in Series of Springfield Assaults, Police Say
- Police Still in Search of Suspect in Serial Groping Incidents