The job market is tough these days, but there are jobs out there. Stick with your strengths and don't be afraid to put in the hours, and who knows how far you'll go.
Here's Patch's weekly listing of area jobs:
- The American Moving and Storage Association of Lorton is looking for sales staff. The company is veteran owned and operated, and provides relocation and storage services to Washington, DC's elite clientele, transitioning DoD personnel, international corporations, and residential customers. Click here for more.
- An administrative assistant is needed for a fast-paced and growing Lorton business. Click here for more.
- High Sierra Pools needs lifeguards in Springfield and Lorton. Click here for more.
- Music and dance teachers are needed for a growing family-owned business in Lorton. They need voice, piano, trumpet, flute and drum instructors. Multiple instruments a plus. For dance, they are seeking strong acrobatics with possible subbing for other styles including ballet, tap, hip hop, jazz and contemporary. Click here for more.
- A food service company is looking for a cook. Click here for more.
Good luck out there!