Farmer's Market Donation Pickup Volunteer
- Organization: Lorton Community Action Center
- Date(s): Weekly on Sunday's at 12:45 pm at the Lorton Farmer's Market off Lorton Station Drive (near train station)
- Contact person: Kathleen Noone
- Phone: 703 339-5161 x170
- Email: Kathy@lortonaction.org
- Website: www.lortonaction.org
Help LCAC receive fresh produce to use for distribution to our client families by being a Farmer's Market Volunteer. Responsibilities include: retrieving unsold produce from the Farmer's Market, bringing it back to LCAC, weigh and record donation and put donation in the walk-in refrigerator.
Own transportation is required. Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 pounds.
This opportunity is a weekly opportunity through early fall.